Bikini International Registration – Diamond Classic Sunday May 24 2020
Bikini International Registration – Ensure you are eligible to compete in the divisions which you are registering, by viewing the Guidelines below.
View Bikini International Judging Criteria, Guidelines, Posing and Athlete Images
- First Timer – You are competing for your first time ever or for the first time in this division ever
- Junior – Aged 16-23 years on day of event
- Novice – First 12 months of competing – encompassing a consecutive Season A and B Event
- Short – 165cm or below in height
- Tall – 165.01cm and above in height
- Age Groups – relevant to the age group on the day of event
How To Register + Fees
Select your Divisions by clicking the ‘+’ symbol. If you incorrectly select a division, then please enter a ‘0’ so it re-sets.
First Registration $160
Additional Registrations $70 per additional division
Athletes are eligible to cross over and compete in multiple Categories at our Events.
Your First Registration Fee is a once off, any further registration fees (even if in a different Category) will be at your Additional Registration Fee cost.
Once you have selected all your categories proceed to the check out, enter in your details and make your payment.
You will receive email notification of your registration, keep this for your records.
If you register incorrectly or require further clarification with the registration process please email Jane firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.