- This event has passed.
Fit Body Registration – Natural Mania Evolution 2020
September 20, 2020
Fit Body Registration – Natural Mania Evolution Sunday September 20 2020
FIT BODY IS JUDGED ON TWO ROUNDS
Round One – SYMMETRY
Round Two – COMPULSORY MUSCULARITY POSES
Fit Body Registration – Ensure you are eligible to compete in the divisions which you are registering, by viewing the Guidelines below.
View Fit Body Judging Criteria, Guidelines, Posing and Athlete Images
- First Timer – You are competing for your first time ever or for the first time in this division ever
- Junior – Aged 16-23 years on day of event
- Novice – First 12 months of competing – encompassing a consecutive Season A and B Event
- Short – 165cm or below in height
- Tall – 165.01cm and above in height
- Age Groups – relevant to the age group on the day of event
- Mums – Must have given birth to a child
- Intermediate – Athletes who have NOT placed Top 3 in AWNBS or any other Federation
- Open – Athletes who HAVE placed Top 3 in AWNBS or any other Federation
- Elite – Athletes who have placed 1st in their division since 2016. Elite Division athletes are eligible to compete for their WNBF Pro Card and MUST sit a Polygraph (1-2 days prior to the event) and Urine Test (at the event)
- Pro – Athletes who are currently WNBF Pro Athletes or earn their Pro Athlete Status at this Event are eligible to move up directly into our Pro Division on show day
How To Register + Fees
Select your Divisions by clicking the ‘+’ symbol. If you incorrectly select a division, then please enter a ‘0’ so it re-sets.
First Registration $160
Additional Registrations $70 per additional division
Athletes are eligible to cross over and compete in multiple Categories at our Events.
Your First Registration Fee is a once off, any further registration fees (even if in a different Category) will be at your Additional Registration Fee cost.
Once you have selected all your categories proceed to the check out, enter in your details and make your payment.
You will receive email notification of your registration, keep this for your records.
If you register incorrectly or require further clarification with the registration process please email Jane email@example.com for assistance.