Swimsuit Registration – Diamond Classic Sunday May 24 2020
Swimsuit Registration – Ensure you are eligible to compete in the divisions which you are registering, by viewing the Guidelines below.
- First Timer – You are competing for your first time ever or for the first time in this division ever
- Junior – Aged 16-23 years on day of event
- Novice – First 12 months of competing – encompassing a consecutive Season A and B Event
- Short – 165cm or below in height
- Tall – 165.01cm and above in height
- Age Groups – relevant to the age group on the day of event
- Mum – Must have given birth to a child
- Intermediate – Athletes who have NOT placed Top 3 in AWNBS or any other Federation
- Open – Athletes who HAVE placed Top 3 in AWNBS or any other Federation
Please note within our Swimsuit Category there are no Elite or Pro Divisions. We still however award an Overall Champion in the Swimsuit Category, who receive an Overall Champions Prize Pack. Our Swimsuit Category sees the opportunity to be able to compete in further divisions on show day, with further stage time and have the opportunity to be recognised as an Overall Champion.
How To Register + Fees
Select your Divisions by clicking the ‘+’ symbol. If you incorrectly select a division, then please enter a ‘0’ so it re-sets.
First Registration $160
Additional Registrations $70 per additional division
Athletes are eligible to cross over and compete in multiple Categories at our Events
Your First Registration Fee is a once off, any further registration fees (even if in a different Category) will be at your Additional Registration Fee cost.
Once you have selected all your categories proceed to the check out, enter in your details and make your payment.
You will receive email notification of your registration, keep this for your records.
If you register incorrectly or require further clarification with the registration process please email Jane firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.