- NABBA Ms World – runner up
- National level bodybuilding judge
- 10 year competitive bodybuilding history
- 20 years’ experience in the Bodybuilding Industry
- Posing Specialist
- Leading Bikini Designer
- Former Professional Dancer & Acrobat
- 43 years of onstage experience
- National Sports Aerobics Champion
- Technical Judge for both Gymnastics and Sports Aerobics
Jo Rogers is the founder of Style on Stage – Australia’s largest and oldest ‘on stage’ preparation business. It was founded in 2001, when competitors had to search for resources for their stage requirements. It was established as a one stop shop for all On Stage needs. Bikinis, shoes, tans, theme wear, custom jewelry, posing, music editing, routine choreography.
Jo has mentored literally thousands of competitors over nearly 2 decades. Her knowledge and eye for detail are renowned and she is highly sought out for her guidance and opinion. She is a posing specialist, having taught many of today’s current posing teachers herself. In any given week she will have clients flying in from interstate as well as driving hours to gain valuable experience and utilize her expertise in the art of posing.
Her bikinis are rated as some of the best available, worn by competitors all over the world, including top pro athletes and world & universe champions. Each suit is handmade and custom fitted to each individual order. Her custom designs are intricate and elaborate and use only the very best Swarovski crystals available. Each stone is individually glued onto the bikini.
The connectors used for the model division bikinis are imported from the USA and made in Europe. She does not believe in cutting corners or sacrificing quality for a cheaper alternative.
Jo is one of Australia’s legendary bodybuilders, having carved her place in the record books in the ‘90s and 2000’s. Her ability to make female bodybuilding look graceful and feminine has won her many fans and followers, still getting emails and requests 10 years after retirement. She was known both for her hard earnt physique, great condition and her jaw dropping routines. With a dance and acrobating background, she was able to combine these with her posing skills and superb physique to create a routine that was more a work of art.
These days Jo spends most of her time working with the newer generation of competitors, on their posing skills and stage presence as well as creating her unique posing suits. Her private, purpose built posing studio and showroom are based on her property amongst the bushland settings of Jimboomba, along with her three rescue dogs and chickens.
Bodybuilding Competition History
- 2005 NABBA Southern Hemisphere Championships – 2nd
- 2004 NABBA Universe – 3rd
- 2004 NABBA Australians – 1st
- 2004 NABBA Australians – Mixed Pairs – 1st
- 2004 NABBA Night of Champions – Overall Female
- 2004 NABBA Night of Champions – 1st
- 2004 NABBA Night of Champions – Mixed Pairs – 1st
- 2004 NABBA World C/ships – 2nd
- 2004 NABBA Southern Hemisphere C/ships – 1st
- 2004 NABBA Queensland C/ships – 1st
- 2002 NABBA World C/ships – 4th
- 2002 NABBA Southern Hemisphere C/ships
- 2002 NABBA Queensland C/ships – 1st
- 2001 NABBA World C/ships – 3rd
- 2001 NABBA Australian C/ships – 1st
- 2000 NABBA World C/ships – 3rd
- 2000 NABBA Australian C/ships – 1st
- 2000 NABBA Queensland C/ships – 1st
- 1999 IFBB Australasian C/ships – 1st
- 1999 IFBB Gold Coast C/ships – overall champion
- 1999 IFBB Gold Coast C/ships – 1st Heavyweight
- 1997 IFBB Queensland C/ships – 4th
- 1996 IFBB Queensland C/ships – 3rd
- 1996 IFBB Sunshine Coast C/ships – 2nd
- 1996 IFBB Brisbane C/ships – 2nd